- Clever layout and use of the space- the lofted bed has lots of storage underneath.
- Sweet, lovely little touches here and there that make it special and unique (the little carved out nooks, the panels in the living room, the bathroom and kitchen tiles, the windows. The paint choices are beautiful and really sing in that space.
- Feels like you are living in Paris or somewhere bohemian, in another time – it’s a special space.
- The people in the building really care about it and are involved, neighbors are considerate and mature. HOA is active and there is now a great management company in place.
- Even though the location is urban, the street and building feel quiet, secure and like a getaway from the hustle and bustle of Capitol Hill.
- Capitol Hill a great neighborhood: There is so much to do, so much culture.
- The street is one of the most beautiful, historic streets in Seattle. All of the buildings are lovely and being on that street on a sunny day never gets old. It is timeless.
- The location is diverse, close to the Central District, still has a neighborhood feel to it. Parking isn’t terrible!
- So close to Seattle University, Skillet Diner, Trader Joe’s and Madison Co-op, local, delicious coffee (Stumptown, Tuogo, Porchlight), 12th Ave Arts and Velocity, NW Film Forum, Central Cinema, Egyptian Theater, Annex Theatre, Elliot Bay Books – the list goes on.
- The light rail is nearby, creating an easy commute to all parts of Seattle.
Upcoming Open Houses
April 13th 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
April 15th 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM